Internal Sales Executive
Barum and Dewar is recruiting for an experienced B2B internal sales person, this is a newly created position and is an exciting time to join our forward thinking and innovative team based at our Barnstaple offices.
The purpose of the role:
To service, maintain and grow existing and new accounts following a planned strategy. Reporting to the Business Development Manager, you will be an integral member of the B&D sales team and will make a positive impact on maintaining and increasing new business growth.
- Identify new opportunities with existing customers and develop new contacts to further B&D’s exposure to new opportunities.
- Pro-actively grow the customer account base by maximising sales opportunities from new business leads generated by website enquiries, SEO campaigns and general business development tasks.
- Maintain and grow existing accounts through increased and regular contact.
- Use the B&D CRM database to unearth and capitalise on sales opportunities from lapsed & dormant accounts.
- Follow up and maximise sales leads generated by the Business Development and Field Sales team to generate and develop new business opportunities.
- Making outbound, sector specific calls to “warm” and “cold” prospects to reach key decision makers.
- Liaise with the internal B&D design/technical, production, finance and materials control teams on a day to day basis.
A proactive, self-motivated and professional sales person who has proven experience in managing, maintaining and developing key accounts and new accounts. We are looking for someone who has the drive and motivation to make a positive impact within a small successful sales team.
Barum & Dewar specialise in the design, manufacture and supply of protective cases, containers and 19” racks. We provide complete packaging solutions from foam inserts to bespoke transit containers to the Defence, Space, Marine and Technologies sectors.